Login Information for Merrill Lynch
Merrill Lynch is Bank of America’s investment banking and wealth management subsidiary. Bank of America is one of the world’s largest financial institutions, offering a wide range of products and services to individual consumers, small and medium-sized businesses, and large corporations, including banking, investing, asset management, risk management, and so on.
Following its merger with Merrill Lynch, “Bank of America has become the largest brokerage in the world, a leading provider of global corporate and investment banking services, such as commercial lending, global high-yield debt, global equity, and global M&A, and a global leader in wealth management, private banking, and retail brokerage.”
To begin using this online service, you must first register an account. If you are already a customer of this financial institution but have not yet set up your online account, click here to enroll immediately. Return to this page after signing up to discover how to sign in; if you don’t know how, or if you’re experiencing trouble, follow the steps below.
Merrill Lynch Login – A Step-by-Step Guide
1. Navigate to the site’s home page, which may be found at http://www.ml.com/.
2. From the drop down menu in the upper right corner of the screen, select the type of account you wish to login to. Individuals have the following options: MyMerrill (US), Merrill Edge, ML Online International, ML Credit and Debit Cards (US), Benefits Online, and ML Bank Suisse.
MyMerrill (US) is the only available option for Small and Midsized Businesses.
BofAML Mercury, BofAML Prime, and Benefits Online (Sponsors) are the choices for institutions and businesses.
I know most people will try to log in to MyMerrill, so I’ll just go ahead and make things even easier for you: My Merrill’s homepage is situated at https://www.mymerrill.com/.
However, I understand that some of you may wish to sign in to a different sort of account; if this is the case, don’t worry, because the process is nearly identical for all types of accounts; simply select the type of account that you wish to access from the drop down option and follow the instructions below.
3. Type your user ID into the box in the upper left corner of your screen.
4. Click “Continue” and follow the on-screen instructions.
5. Type in your Merrill Lynch user ID and password.
6. Click the “Login” button, and you’re done!
If you are having difficulty accessing your account or have forgotten your password, simply return to mymerrill.com, click the “Forgot user ID or Password” link located below the login box on the left side of your screen, and follow the instructions. Your password will be reset in a matter of seconds.