Fastrak Login Information for the Bay Area
This website will teach you how to check in to your Bayareafastrak.org account online, as well as other helpful information regarding this service, such as how to sign up and create a username, reset/recover your password or PIN, and more.
FasTrak is an electronic toll collecting system that allows cars to prepay bridge tolls as well as pay to utilize the future Bay Area Express Lanes whenever they are completed.
The procedure is fairly simple; as you enter a toll lane, the antennae scan the toll tag in your windshield, and your FasTrak account is automatically charged with the exact amount.
To begin using this service, you must first create a username and password; if you haven’t already registered, visit this page to join up immediately; simply fill out the form, click “continue,” and then follow the instructions to get started right away. Return to this page after signing up to discover how to access your account, if you are having problems, or if you don’t know how, just follow the steps below and I’ll show you how.
Login to Bay Area Fastrak-Step-by-Step Instructions
1. Navigate to the site’s sign in page at https://www.bayareafastrak.org/vector/dynamic/accounts/index.shtml.
2. Fill out the first field of the access form, which is located in the lower center of the page, with your username.
3. In the second field box, enter your user password. Remember that your password is not the same as your four-digit PIN.
4. In the third field box, enter the captcha or validation code.
5. Finally, click “Login” and you’re done!